Number of Positions
Completely Remote / Hybrid
2+ Years As Mobile Dev
You’ll work closely with our leadership team to help guide our technology and product decisions for our mobile app. We’re a small group that values clear communication, transparency, and collaboration. We drive progress by small iterations and reflecting on how we can best work together.
As senior RN dev, you will be responsible for architecting, building mission-critical front-end applications, and coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in React Native.
- Expertise in working with Redux.
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with other applications using REST or GraphQL.
- Must have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Work well with teams and help those around you improve.
- Experience writing tests at various layers -unit, integration, and end to end (enzyme and jest)
- Love to solve challenges
- Strong with App UI, coding patterns, APIs & Navigations