Number of Positions
Completely Remote / Hybrid
3+ in UI/UX
Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Knowledge of XD, Figma, Photoshop is mandatory.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3+ years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Vision, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.